219 N. Reinway Ave.
Waterford, CA 95386
A FRESH START
It is the goal of the Waterford Adult Education Center (WAEC) to encourage the development of life-long learning skills. No matter the circumstance, it is always beneficial to enhance our education to keep up with the demands of an ever complex job market. WAEC's main goal is to assist students in obtaining their high school diploma thus benefitting their lives and their economic outlook.
Earning a high school diploma is extremely important and we encourage all students who desire to succeed in their respective life to begin today. Come see what WAEC has to offer and the ways to enhance your life!
High School Diploma
For the adult student who aspires to earn their high school diploma, now is the time to enroll. We do offer an accelerated academic program for students 18 years or older and have attended high school for four years, to earn their diploma and there is no fee for attending the diploma program. Students who enroll in the diploma program will earn and learn at their own pace.
As a reminder:
- There are no fees for the diploma program.
- Students are required to complete 180 credits.
- The CAHSEE exam has been suspended indefinitely. No taking of the CAHSEE exam is required at this time.
- When you sign up, it would be advisable to bring school transcripts (unofficial is sufficient) from your last school attended to the adult school.
- Students receive academic assistance from the instructor while in class
If you do not have your high school diploma and getting a job or attending college or a trade school is just one of your many goals, enrolling in the Waterford Adult Education Diploma program may be just what you are looking for.
Call now for more information. (209) 874-1809
You will not regret this decision!